Board index Misc & Support Tutorials, Hints & Tips Challenges and Match reports button (like the new PM notification)

Challenges and Match reports button (like the new PM notification)

Hello!

Its possible to add some new options on the menu Logged like this?

Notifications for when you receive a challenge and Open matches for the matches you have to submit result or accept the result

when you click on notifications open a page link

and when you to to Open matches something like this

karimali831 Site Admin

Hi yes there is a section that includes all important information such as this.

I'm trying to make it, with the code of sc_cupinstant.php.

Put in Loginoverview, because would nice that page have the teams you are, the ladders and the info of the ladder and of course a Pending section with the challenges and the reporting matches and next matches

karimali831 Site Admin

You can add that to the loginoverview however support for this version now discontinued.

Ok, could be a tip for the next version. Incoming challenges, and pending match reports on login overview. like a admin page for the users, for see the teams he have, ladders he participate and matches.

And any beta version soon of the new version?

karimali831 Site Admin

1-2 months for BETA release.

I am avoiding using webspell files as much as I can to avoid add-on conflicts. There is a separate section for this for which you can link from the loginoverview or set a redirection there instead of loginoverview after logging in. It's up to you how you link. I have included a "Cup" link at the title navigation of the user profile. The profile page will not include cup information, this is now separated. However any information you would like displayed at loginoverview can still be addressed.

e.g. http://teamx1.com/index.php?site=teams&userid=1151

i cant wait new update :)
i want try it, it seems going very better ;)

Nice! For now I will use the v5.2 and after I change for the new version.

Thanks for the answers!

I just asked because I will do a ladder and tournament for Nintendo Portugal and was to see if I say to them to wait a little more time or start now.

Return to Tutorials, Hints & Tips